Release Date: 21st October 2016
1. The Cramps “Surfin' Dead”
2. 45 Grave “Partytime”
3. T.S.O.L. “Nothing For You”
4. The Flesh Eaters “Eyes Without A Face”
5. Roky Erickson “Burn The Flames”
6. The Damned “Dead Beat Dance”
7. Tall Boys “Take A Walk”
8. The Jet Black Berries Love Under Will”
9. SSQ “Tonight (We'll Make Love Until We Die)”
10. SSQ “Trash's Theme”
There are zombies…and then there are brain-eating zombies! And Return of theLiving Dead was the film where brain-eating zombies got their first lease on, er, life.
Co-written by John Russo, who was George Romero's writing partner onNight of the Living Dead, this 1985 quasi-sequel introduced more "splatstick" humor to the horror formula as well as the indelible image of ghouls groaning "Braainsss" as they shuffle along.
All set to a KILLER score featuring the greatest punk and death rock bands of the era, including The Cramps, 45 Grave, The Flesh Eaters, The Damned, Roky Erickson, The Jet Black Berries, T.S.O.L., Tall Boys and SSQ.
- 300 copies on Green and Red Blood standard weight vinyl!
Please be aware that we cannot provide tracking info for overseas orders.